Sports at the Hotel Mohrenwirt
Active holidays in the Salzkammergut
- Tips for bike & running routes
- Bike workshop and service station
- Swim - training program
With its rolling hills, crystal-clear lakes and jagged peaks, the Salzkammergut region between the city of Salzburg and the neighbouring regions of Upper Austria and Styria is a haven for sports enthusiasts.
The Hotel Mohrenwirt is the ideal base for exploring the many biking, running and walking trails connected to the idyllic village of Fuschl am See
During the summer months there is nothing better than a dip in one of the many lakes, which also offer excellent training conditions for triathletes who want to work on their swimming.
Tip: Situated just a few minutes' walk from our hotel, the Fuschlseebad leisure centre has two swimming lanes reserved every day (end of April - September) from 8.30 am until 10.30 am exclusively for guests staying at the Hotel Mohrenwirt.
Weekly sports program
Sportive variety at the Mohrenwirt
From the beginning of May to the end of September our Roadbike and Triathlon Packages include the following sports program:
- Tuesday, 8.30 - 10.30 a.m.: swim training & individual tips with our experienced swim trainer Manuel Wyss (on request: video analysis for a charge)
- Wednesday, 6.00 p.m.: super special for Mohrenwirt guests only: road bike training & brick training on the race course of the Salzburgring
- Thursday, 10.30 a.m.: road bike tour with your host Jakob to Lake Mondsee – cosy coffee break & insider tips about the region included
Top service at the Mohrenwirt
What's included in your stay with us?
- Athlete´s full-board
- Free laundry service for sports clothing.
- Free admission to Fuschlseebad leisure centre with heated 25m outdoor pool (end of April - September), two swimming lane reserved for Mohrenwirt guests every day from 8.00 am until 10.00 am (end of April - September) and free admission to the gym all year round
- Private beach on the shores of Lake Fuschlsee with deckchairs & parasoles, changing cabins and buoy 500m from the shore.
- Shop in the lobby for sports accessories
- Bike info point in the hotel with maps + GPS devices available for free
- Guided roadbike rides
- Lockable bike garage with CCTV
- In-house bike rental service with Canyon roadbikes & mountainbikes, electric bikes and free city bikes
- Roadbike service station with small service zone incl. tools, mechanic on hand to give advice, compressor and lubricants and cleaning liquids