Marvellous christmas markets
Experience the festive season in the wonderful surroundings of the Salzkammergut lake district. Be amazed by the diversity of the various local Christmas markets.
The Wolfgangsee Christmas market, with its 19m high floating lantern, is undoubtedly the most renowned of all the festive markets in the area. Strobl is particularly attractive for families with young children while St Gilgen, with its 11m high candle on the lake shore, is also sure to impress. Those who would like to enjoy a festive punch can do so at altitude by riding the train to the top of the Schafberg, taking in the stunning views while they’re at it. Travelling by boat using the ‘Adventschifffahrt’ enables you to experience all this and more in one outing.The christmas market in St. Wolfgang is open 7 days a week!
The Christmas market in Mondsee takes its place in front of the picturesque Basilica, and is well known for its march of the ‘gruseligen Perchten’. Tradition meets modern in the ‘Kaiserstadt’ of Bad Ischl where ice-skating also features high on the agenda. Those searching for something a little more chilled out and relaxed will most likely prefer the Christmas market in the lakeside village of Fuschl am See.
|Price per person / stay||30.11. - 02.12.2018||07.12. - 09.12.2018||14.12. - 16.12.2018|
Double room Superior
Double room Comfort
Single room Fuschlerhof
Double room Fuschlerhof
Double room zur Einzelbenutzung
- 2 nights in the booked category
- Breakfast buffet with cereals and fresh fruit
- 1xticket for boat trip on the lake Wolfgang
(valid on Fri, Sat or Sun)
- 1x ride (ascent and descent) with the Schafbergbahn (cog wheel railway)
– valid on Thu, Fri, Sat or Sund - weather dependant
- 1x tea mug you may keep as a souvenir
- 1x souvenir per room
- 1x entrance ticket to an event on Saturday afternoon
- Relaxing in our Mohren-Spa with lots of daylight, a wonderful view and roof terrace
- Bathrobes on request
- DVD rental
- Sledge rental