Silvester Active Camp with Nicole und Lothar Leder
Let's start 2021 right!
We would like to party and do sports with you!
The ex triathlon pro's Nicole and Lothar Leder lead the sports program. We go running, mountainbiking, do run technique exerceses and streching or cross country skiing - depending on the weather.
For all those, who are keen in racing in december, there is a 7k New Years eve run!
But the best is the big New Year's Eve party with delicious food, DJ musicand lots of other stuff - don't miss it!
Please note that the "camp language" is German.
- 5 nights with athlete's full board
- Buffet breakfast with cereals
- Afternoon après bike snack
- 5 course dinner with 3 main course choices and salad buffet
- The Mohrenwirt energy pack when you're out and about, with energy bar, energy drink and banana
- Relaxing in our Mohren-Spa with lots of daylight, a wonderful view and roof terrace
- WIFI throughout the hotel and Internet PC in the hotel lobby
- DVD rental
Daily sports program with Nicole and Lothar Leder (depending on the weather conditions).
- Free laundry service for your sports dress
- Free entrance to the gym in the public Fuschlseebad (probably closed on 31.12. + 01.01.)
- Support and tour suggestions provided by Jakob Schmidlechner or competent staff
- Map with suggested tours and elevation profiles
- Free GPS devices with preinstalled tours for hire
- Workshop for simple repairs and a bike wash station
- Locked bike garage with video surveillance
- Shower facilities available until the evening on the day of departure
Program during your stay (subject to change):
Winterly lantern walk through Fuschl am See and mulled wine with your host Jakob Schmidlechner
Farmer's buffet with Austrian specialities
New Year’s Eve Party at Hotel Mohrenwirt:
- Menu from the Mohren kitchen team
- Our DJ takes care of the party tunes
- Blue Danube waltz and glass of champagne at midnight
- Mohren donuts and spicy goulash soup after midnight
Extended breakfast buffet until 12.00 p.m.– sweet, sour, spicy and cold, hot and mild
Great firework display on the village square (highly recommended!)