ASVÖ King of the Lake Package
Europe's unique trial race around the Salzkammergut
On September 19, 2020, there is time again - more than 1,200 bike riders will give some to the fully closed to traffic roadto the Attersee their best. At the 10th edition of the ASVÖ King of the Lake are not only fighting professionals for seconds and meters, also made up of highly motivated amateurs international starting field ensures pure unique for power in Europe's time trial around the Salzkammergut.
Enjoy 2 nights in the road bike- and triathlonhotel Mohrenwirt and secure one of the in great demand race slots for the ASVÖ King of the Lake.
The Mohrenwirt bike garage with our bike mechanic is open for you on race day and the days before. Further, you can certainly use the shower and changing facilities in our hotel after the race.
The ASVÖ King of the Lake Package is limited on 10 race slots.
The registration fee for the ASVÖ King of the Lake of EUR 55,00 is not included. The registration happens directly on the ASVÖ King of the Lake website.
- 2 nights with athlete's full board
- Buffet breakfast with cereals
- Afternoon après bike snack
- On Friday 5 course dinner with salad buffet
- The Mohrenwirt energy pack when you're out and about, with energy bar, energy drink and banana
- Relaxing in our Mohren-Spa with lots of daylight, a wonderful view and roof terrace
- Private beach on the crystal clear Fuschlsee with jetty and sunbathing lawn
- Natural orchard garden at the hotel with sunbathing lawn
- WIFI throughout the hotel and Internet PC in the hotel lobby
- DVD rental
- City bike rental
- Free laundry service for your bike dress
- Admission to the public beach 'Fuschlseebad' with heated 25m outdoor pool (end of April to end of September)
- Free entrance to the gym in the public Fuschlseebad
- Support and tour suggestions provided by Jakob Schmidlechner or competent staff
- Map with suggested tours and elevation profiles
- Free GPS devices with preinstalled tours for hire
- Workshop for simple repairs and a bike wash station
- Locked bike garage with video surveillance
- Shower facilities available until the evening on the day of departure
Friday, September 18th 2020
4 – 7.30 p.m.: Issue of starting numbers at the Seepark Kammer
Saturday, September 19th 2020
10 a.m. - 2.30 p.m.: Issue of starting numbers at the Seepark Kammer
12 - 12:45 a.m.: Pre-Race-Meeting, required for all participants!
from 12 a.m.: Atterbiker members serve refreshments to guests in the event marquee
1 - 1.11 p.m.: Start of the Bike Bundesliga
1.12 - 2.05 p.m.: Start for teams
ca. 2.10 p.m.: Start for the first solo riders
5.20 p.m.: Final starter
6.30 p.m.: Latest finish time
7.00 p.m.: Awards ceremony
from 8.30 p.m.: 3th Marina Autumn Festival